Baptist Medical Center South Registered Nurse in Montgomery, Alabama
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for general supervision and coordination of the activities of nursing personnel on days, evening, nights, and on weekends and holidays, in order to ensure quality and continuity of patient care; accepts and supports the philosophy, purpose and objectives of Baptist Health and the Department of Nursing.
Education/Experience: Position requires successful passage of RN examination and a current AL nursing license. Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. BLS. Additional specialty certification per P&P for assigned unit (PALS, ACLS, etc.).
License/Certification required: Current AL Nursing License; BLS; (ACLS;PALS where applicable)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to observe, assesses, and record work, safety and infection control standards.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.