ManTech Program Manager in Montgomery, Alabama
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Program Manager to join our team at Gunter Annex to provide unparalleled support to our internal organization and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assess what programs are within schedule and cost baselines
• Recommend viable solutions to problems and purse alternative courses of action
• Provide quality acquisition and program documentation including briefings, documents, plans, etc.
• Plan, research, analyze, and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production, and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment as well as formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule and performance objectives
• Support and develop acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports.
• Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews, and IMP/IMS reviews
• Support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
• A Bachelor s degree and 10 years of relevant experience.
• Must possess comprehensive knowledge of principles, policies, and practices of systems acquisition and program management
• Must possess knowledge of role and relationships within the DoD and the Air Force
• Must possess knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines
• Strong communication skills both orally and in writing
An active secret clearance is required.
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent and 10 years of related experience.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.