DXC Technology Program Integrity Investigator Analyst in Montgomery, Alabama
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Program Integrity Investigator Analyst work from home in AL.
SafeGuard Services (SGS), a subsidiary of DXC Technology, performs data analysis, investigation, and medical review to detect, prevent, deter, reduce, and make referrals to recover fraud, waste, and abuse. Since 1999, SGS has prevented more than $7.9 billion in inappropriate payments, consisting of over $5.2 billion in proactively Prevented Dollars and $2.7 billion in Recovered Dollars. Our experience with fraud and abuse analytics has resulted in the referral of hundreds of cases to law enforcement and resulted in successful criminal and civil prosecution and civil monetary penalties.
The position requires the individual to use a variety of tools to initiate investigations, identify subjects and develop cases for future action, including referral to law enforcement, education, over payment recovery and other administrative actions. Will work with internal resources and external agencies to develop cases and corrective actions as well as respond to requests for data and support.
• This position may require the incumbent to appear in court to testify about work findings.
• Ability to perform research and draw conclusions
• Ability to present issues of concern, citing regulatory violations, alleging schemes or scams to defraud the Government
• Ability to organize a case file, accurately and thoroughly document all steps taken
• Ability to compose correspondence, reports and referral summary letters
• Ability to educate providers, provider associations, law enforcement, other contractors and beneficiary advocacy groups on program safeguard matters
• Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally
• Ability to interpret laws and regulations
• Ability to handle confidential material.
• Ability to report work activity on a timely basis.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to deliver high quality work
• Ability to attend meetings, training, and conferences, overnight travel required
Individual performer roles with increased levels of responsibility, complexity of work or leadership roles are available based on performance.
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities