Caddell Construction Co. (DE), LLC Construction Executive in Montgomery, Alabama
Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance; Life, Accident, STD & LTD Insurance; Paid Vacation; 401k/Roth 401k Matching & Profit Sharing; Bonus Potential
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY - Southeast U.S. (Montgomery, AL)
Caddell Construction is seeking an experienced Construction Executive/Sr. Project Manager for immediate hire to work from our home office in Montgomery, AL. Caddell offers excellent benefit options and relocation for qualified applicants.
U.S. Operations Division - Governmental & Commercial Construction Operations
Provides overall administrative and technical oversight for assigned project(s). Accepts full responsibility for monitoring schedule progress, budget adherence and owner relations to provide for a successful project.
- Oversees the total construction effort for multiple projects to ensure they are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Plans, organizes and participates in staffing key field positions.
- Assists with interface and problem resolution with owners, A/E representatives or subcontractors.
- Ensures adherence to all company, client and project policies, procedures, standards, etc.
- Oversees the maintenance of official project log and documentation files.
- Oversees the implementation/interpretation of safety programs at all times.
- Provides direction to planning, scheduling and engineering functions as required.
- Assists with mobilization/demobilization of projects.
- Performs additional assignments per executive management's direction.
Education/Experience: Minimum high school diploma/GED and 15 years' experience as a project manager required. Four-year degree in engineering, building science, construction science or construction management preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Requires excellent technical and management skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Working knowledge of all applicable Caddell processes and procedures. Strong client relations skills are a must. Excellent organizational skills. Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Must have a deep understanding of and ability to model "The Caddell Way."
Physical Demands: Extensive travel required. Some light lifting may be required (50 lbs.), walking, standing, sitting, writing and reading.
Environmental Conditions: Work performed in a controlled indoor environment except when traveling to and on the project site.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT FOR CADDELL?
Caddell is looking for people with strong values and a shared vision for success. Cultural fit is critical to employee satisfaction and company success. Take a moment to watch The Caddell Way Culture video, and if you think you are the right fit, we'd be happy for you to apply!
Job Start/End Date: 20-Mar-2018 to 19-May-2018 (CST)
Location: Montgomery, AL, USA
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time